Wrong place at Wrong time

On that Sunday morning we all were having fun and I volunteered to cook for all of us. I was the head chef and mom was assisting me overall.
Amazingly food was great ! We all liked it, my mom got a break from her daily routine and I enjoyed the opportunity to explore my cooking skills.
Few days later I had to travel and landed in a situation where I had no choice other than cooking myself daily. No hotels nearby to get vegetarian food. Food was good for first few days and later I started messing up when I was multitasking (Cooking and working at the same time).
I wondered, "was that Sunday just a fluke ?" might be.. but after giving more thought I realized one off day you might be excellent but to be consistent you must be an expert.

I can sing "Raat kali ek khawab mai aayi" wonderfully on a day but not everyday. It is Kishore Kumar who will be always heard without any doubt.
Expert's job has to be done by expert and an individual must identify his area of expertise.

How often we see people saying they are not happy with their job. The reason is simple they are not up to their area of interests. They are at wrong place at wrong time.

Hats off to the one who made this add.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Ashwin Khadgi said...

Like it :)

Kalpak said...

Thanks Ashwin.. How are you doing?

Mandar K said...

I can sing "Yeh Chand sa roshan chehra" everyday(or every night if u say so)...
And make u laugh !! Ain't dat an achievement? .. :)

Unknown said...

But sometimes u need almost ur life to determine wht interests u.. wht do u say for such cases??
If u ask a bunch of ppl about wht their interest is from the bottom of their heart, you'll end up receiving a response from only a few...
The reality today is: U search a work which can earn u bread n butter, u start doing it no matter u like it or not (?? :P)... Seldom u think abt wht u like....
There always are some handful "optimists" which wud like to defy this, but then they too are not so much into wht they like... :))
No offences... ;)

Post a Comment